The library is your storage personal space. If you are a teacher or a trainer you will be able to store the videos and images you want to include in your courses. On the contrary, if you are a student, you will be able to store the videos, images, documents, etc. that you consider to be interesting or that can be useful for you.
Uploading videos to your library is a really easy task. Let's see how to do it!
1. In the bar located at the upper side of the screen, look for the section called "Library".
2. Once you are in, you will see a big white box containing the text: "Drag a file or click here to add files to your librabry". So, you can look for the video you want to upload and drag it to the white box.
3. Edueca will ask you if you want to upload the video to your library, choose the option "Yes".
4. After that, it will appear a window where you must add the name of the video and if you want, you can also write a description, too. When all these fields are completed, click on the button "Save" and the video will be immediately uploaded.
Here you will discover how to delete a video, file or image.
In the library, you will find all the files that you have stored there. They are displayed by date, from the most recent file to the lest recent one. If you want to delete a video, you just need to follow the following steps:
1. Select with a tick the file, video ,etc. you want to delete.
2. Click on the trash button.
3. You will be asked if you are sure to delete it. If you agree on deleting that video, you must click on the button "Yes".
And finally, to see all the videos that you have in the library, you can also click on the little box placed on the left side of the page that says "video". Then, all the videos stored in your library will appear.